Ham and Potato Scallop
|Sliced peeled cooked potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned small boiled onions||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant type flour||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow 8-cup baking dish, arrange each of the potato slices, ham and onions in two layers.
3) In a small saucepan, add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, salt and pepper together.
4) Stir continuously and cook until the sauce is thick and boils for 1 minute.
5) Pour over the layers and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
9) Garnish with the chopped chives, if desired and serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g35.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.9 mg24.6%
Sodium 410.4 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 23 g47%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 44.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet