Ham and Potato Scallop
|Ham slices||6 (1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Potatoes||8 Medium, peeled, sliced thin|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled, chopped|
|Grated american cheese/Other similar processed cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (Undiluted, 1 Can)|
1) In a slow cooker, place half the of the potatoes, ham and onions.
2) Sprinkle with the salt and pepper, then with half of the the grated cheese.
3) Repeat the layers, spread the soup on top and
sprinkle with the paprika.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.