|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1 Dash|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), shredded|
|Cooked spaghetti||7 Ounce|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
3) Add onion and cook until transparent.
4) Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
5) Blend in flour.
6) Stir in cream and milk. Cook until mixture becomes smooth and thick, stirring continuously.
7) Add salts, pepper and sherry.
8) Take a 2 quart shallow baking dish and combine 1/2 cup cheese and spaghetti at the bottom.
9) Cover with alternate layers of sauce and ham, ending with sauce.
10) Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
11) Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until brown on top and bubbly around the edges.
12) Serve Ham Tetrazzini hot.