1. From ham trim all the fat, score edge of slice so that falls flat during cooking and in a shallow baking dish place the ham.
2. Into a cup drain syrup from peaches and stud 4 of the peach halves with whole cloves preserving the remaining peaches for dessert another day.
3. Around the ham arrange peach halves and pineapple slices.
4. Into the peach syrup stir mustard and pour over ham and fruits.
5. In a moderate oven at 350° bake the ham basting several times with syrup in dish for 1 hour such that the ham and fruits are lightly glazed.
6. Cut ham into --4 even-size pieces
7. To serve arrange the slices on serving plates topping each slice with a peach half and sliced, cut and twisted pineapple optionally with a garnish of watercress.