Ham And Mac Skillet
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Macaroni and cheese dinner mix||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed ham||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Leftover Or Fully Cooked)|
1) In a skillet add water, onion, celery, green pepper, bouillon cube, dry mustard, and the macaroni from the dinner mix.
2) Cook covered for about 6-7 min, stirring occasionally, until the macaroni is tender.
3) Stir in the cheese from the dinner mix and milk, spread the ham cubes over the top.
4) Cook covered for about 10 min until mixture is well heated.
5) Serve immediately in a nice dish.