Ham And Cheese Stacks
|Fine dry bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Ham patties||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thin tomato slices||8|
|Swiss cheese slice||4 Ounce, halved (4 Slices)|
1) In a bowl, add the bread crumbs, parsley, and pepper; mix well.
2) First dip the ham patties in the flour, then in the beaten egg .
3) Coat evenly with the crumb mixture.
4) In a 12" skillet, brown the patties in the butter or margarine over a medium-high heat for about 4 min on each side.
5) Over each ham patty place a tomato slice and 1/2 cheese slice;
6) Heat covered for 2 min to melt the cheese.
7) Serve immediately in a nice dish.