|Refined flour||25 Gram|
|Brown sugar||20 Gram|
1. In a large stock pot, soak ham in cold water for 8 to 10 hours or overnight
2. Drain ham from water and tap dry with kitchen paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 230°C
4. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, butter, sugar and water.
5. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
6. Coat the ham wit the prepared thick batter, using your hand to spread it evenly over the ham.
7. Place in a roasting pan and stud with bay leaves and cloves
8. Place in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes
9. Reduce the oven temperature to 155°C and bake for another 45 minutes.
10. Take out from oven and stand for 10 minutes.
11. Serve hot or cold.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 510 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.2%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 146.5 mg48.8%
Sodium 97.7 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 36 g72.3%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet