|Refined flour||25 Gram|
|Brown sugar||20 Gram|
1. In a large stock pot, soak ham in cold water for 8 to 10 hours or overnight
2. Drain ham from water and tap dry with kitchen paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 230°C
4. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, butter, sugar and water.
5. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
6. Coat the ham wit the prepared thick batter, using your hand to spread it evenly over the ham.
7. Place in a roasting pan and stud with bay leaves and cloves
8. Place in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes
9. Reduce the oven temperature to 155°C and bake for another 45 minutes.
10. Take out from oven and stand for 10 minutes.
11. Serve hot or cold.