|Cooked boneless ham||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Whole cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned pineapple||17 Ounce, drained (2 Can)|
|Packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Maraschino cherries||1 Tablespoon|
1. Using a pointed tip knife, score surface of ham, with diagonal ¼ inch deep slashes in a diamond pattern.
2. Press the whole cloves into the ham.
3. Put the studded ham in a plastic bag.
4. In 2-cup measure, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, mustard and ginger.
5. Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
6. Stir until sugar dissolves.
7. Pour the marinade over ham in zip lock bag.
8. Secure the bag with a plastic strip or with string.
9. Place the bag in a 9-inch x 9-inch microwavable dish.
10. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
11. Turn the bag over.
12. Reduce the microwave power to 5
13. Continue to microwave for 38 to 42 minutes, turning the bag once after 20 minutes of cooking, until well heated.
14. Remove and allow the ham to stand for 10 minutes.
15. On a serving platter, arrange ham surrounded with pineapple slices and cherries.
16. Pour over the cooking liquid, if desired
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.3%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.9 mg48.3%
Sodium 2300.8 mg95.9%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g2.9%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 38 g75.2%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 77.2%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet