Ham Spinach and Ricotta
|Butter||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Smoked ham||8 Ounce, cut into strips (Wafer Thin)|
|Young spinach||8 Ounce, roughly chopped (225 Gram)|
|Ricotta cheese||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Freshly grated nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese shavings||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a frying pan and melt half the butter in it. Stir in garlic and fry until it begins to color slightly.
2) Put in spinach and smoked ham and saute for about 2 minutes.
3) In a separate saucepan, melt the remaining butter. Stir in ricotta and cook until thoroughly heated.
4) Add freshly cooked pasta into the ricotta pan and toss well. Also stir in smoked ham and spinach mixture.
5) Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1584 Calories from Fat 1138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g198.9%
Saturated Fat 79 g394.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 488.9 mg163%
Sodium 3263.2 mg136%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.8 g59%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 69 g137.8%
Vitamin A 75.7% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 58.4% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet