Glazed Mushrooms and Ham
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Thickly sliced mushrooms||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground mace||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked ham slice||6|
1. Take a pan and melt the butter in it.
2. Add sugar mixed with flour.
3. Cook over low flame until the sugar melts completely.
4. Add the mace, nutmeg and mushrooms.
5. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes after covering the pan.
6. Remove cover and place the ham above the mushrooms.
7. Increase the heat and allow the ham to get hot all over.
8. Add the sherry to it.
9. Place it upside down on a hot dish before serving.