Apricot Glazed Ham
|Cooked ham||4 Pound (2 Kilogram)|
|Apricot nectar||500 Milliliter|
|Apple sauce||250 Milliliter|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
1. Saute the ham in a large saucepan in a little butter for about 15 minutes or until the ham is golden brown all over.
2. Score the top and sides in a criss-cross pattern.
3. Return the ham to the saucepan and cook slowly for 15 minutes making sure the ham does not stick to the pan.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour carefully over the ham. Cover and simmer slowly for 2 hours, basting all the time.
5. Stud each cross with cloves and serve.