|Ham||4 Pound (Ready To Eat Butt End Type)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole cloves||To Taste|
1. Heat Dutch oven over medium-high heat until a piece of butcher's paper or white paper placed in bottom of pan starts to turn brown. Remove paper.
2. Add ham and brown well on all sides. Turn fat side up.
3. Cover with vac-control valve closed, or for larger hams use dome cover. Reduce heat to low and cook 30 minutes.
4. Remove Dutch oven from heat. Spread top of ham with prepared mustard. Pat brown sugar over top of ham. Insert cloves over surface of ham.
5. Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes longer.