Pineapple Baked Ham
|Fully cooked smoked ham||10 Pound (Canned Or Half Ham)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned sliced pineapple||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1. Set ham, fat side down, on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven for one half of cooking time (see Meat Cooking Chart for time and settings).
2. After one half of cooking time is completed, turn ham over, fat side up. Cook covered in microwave oven until 10 minutes before minimum recommended time is completed.
3. Mix brown sugar, flour and mustard in a small bowl. Stir in vinegar.
4. Remove ham from oven. Spread brown sugar mixture over ham. Arrange pineapple slices and cherries on ham and press firmly into glaze. Insert Temperature Probe. Cook uncovered in microwave oven set at 120°F and at ROAST.
5. Remove from oven. Cover meat with foil and allow to stand 20 minutes for heat to equalize; during this time internal temperature will rise.
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.1 mg36.7%
Sodium 1833.3 mg76.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.47%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 42 g84.6%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 2% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet