Baked Ham Omelette
|Thinly sliced ham||5 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package, With Chives)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Turn the oven to 400°. For the filling, cut the ham into thin strips using the table knife. Cut the cream cheese into small pieces. In the saucepan, put the ham, cream cheese, and milk. Put the pan on a burner. Turn the burner to low heat. Cook and stir with the wooden spoon until the cream cheese is melted. Turn off the burner. Remove the saucepan from the burner. Cover with the lid. Save until Step 5.
2. Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. Add water and pepper. Use the egg beater or fork to beat till well mixed.
3. Place margarine or butter in the baking pan. Place the pan in the oven. Heat about 2 minutes or till margarine is melted. Using hot pads, carefully tilt the pan so the melted margarine coats the pan. Place the pan on the oven rack. Carefully pour the egg mixture into the pan.
4. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or till the egg mixture is set but still shiny. Use hot pads to remove the pan from the oven. Cut into 6 squares.
5. Use the pancake turner to put one square on a plate. Turn the square upside-down. Then, turn the square so one corner is toward you. Spoon some of the filling on the half of the square closest to you. Fold the other half over the filling, making a triangle. Repeat with the remaining squares and filling.