|Smoked ham||10 Pound (Whole One)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Set out a shallow roasting pan with a rack.
2. Follow roasting directions on wrapper or as given below for ham.
3. Place ham fat side up on rack. Insert roast meat thermometer in center of thickest part of lean, being sure bulb does not rest on bone or in fat.
4. Roast uncovered at 300°F 2 1/2 hrs.
5. Meanwhile, prepare glaze.
6. For Glaze Mix together in a small bowl brown sugar, flour and dry mustard.
7. Stir cider vinegar in to form a smooth paste.
8. To Glaze Ham Remove ham from oven after it has roasted 2 1/2 hrs. Remove rind (if any), being careful not to remove fat. Making diagonal cuts, score fat surface of ham to make a diamond pattern. Place whole cloves in centers of diamonds.
9. Spread glaze over ham. Return to oven and continue roasting about 45 min., or until internal temperature of ham reaches 160°F. (Total roasting time is about 3 hrs., allowing 18 to 20 min. per pound.)
10. Remove ham from oven. Allow ham to cool completely. Remove thermometer. Cut ham into slices and press slices together again to resemble a whole ham.