Ham Rolled Leeks With Mozzarella Topping
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Canned cream of tomato soup||8 Ounce (237 Milliliter)|
|Parsley||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Breadcrumbs||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Mozzarella cheese||80 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Slice leek stalks in half lengthwise and wash.
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, cook leeks, then drain, slice in half and set aside.
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook leek halves until golden. Remove from skillet and roll ham slices around leek halves.
– In an oven-proof dish, place ham-rolled leeks and coat with cream of tomato soup. Sprinkle with parsley, breadcrumbs, and Mozzarella cheese and bake for 10 minutes.