1. For salsa, take a mango, and cut it around the seeds on both sides. Take a knife and make ½ inch slices, all the way round to the skin.
2. Make another strip in the middle, using a spoon scoop away the pulps and then cut it into bite size pieces.
3. For grilled halibut, place fillet on a tray. Season it with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
4. For salsa, in a large bowl, add mango slices, orange and lime juice.
5. Sprinkle salt and freshly chopped cilantro on top. Toss it well. Place it in refrigerator for an hour. You may also prepare it a day ahead.
6. For grilled halibut, place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for 1 minute. Pour olive oil in pan and spread it all around.
7. Place halibut in pan and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and place it on a plate. Allow it to rest.
8. In the mean time, pour a little olive oil in pan and add fresh spinach to it. Toss for about 60 seconds.
9. In the same pan pour white wine, off the heat. Add thyme, return it to heat and allow it to reduce.
10. Take out herb from the pan. Throw butter and whisk well. Finish by adding lime juice to it.
11. Place spinach in the centre of a serving plate. Top it with halibut, and drizzle sauce over it. Spoon mango salsa on top of halibut.
12. Serve grilled halibut hot with thyme garnish.