Halibut Santa Fe Wrap
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Spinach wraps/Flour tortilla||4|
|Lettuce head||1⁄2 , shredded|
|Avocado||1 , pitted, peeled and sliced|
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. Place halibut on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven for 20 to 22 minutes or till crisp in texture.
3. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
4. Place a wrap on a working surface and spread 1 tablespoon sour cream over it.
5. Top with lettuce, avocado and 1 tablespoon salsa.
6. Place 2 pieces of baked halibut over salsa and roll into a wrap.
7. Place on a serving tray and serve immediately.
Alternatively, you can deep fry halibut if you don-€™t want to bake them.