Microwave Glazed Halibut
|Halibut steaks||2 Pound (4 pieces)|
|Gelatin powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili sauce/Catsup||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , shredded|
1. In glass baking dish, cook halibut on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes until fish flakes with a fork turning dish once during cooking.
2. Drain the fish and reserve accumulated liquid.
3. Remove any skin and bone and place on a serving dish.
4. In glass bowl, combine fish liquid and gelatin powder.
5. Cook on HIGH (9) for 1 minute.
6. In a bowl stir mayonnaise and chili sauce or catsup well.
7. Pour evenly over fish and chill until jelled.
8. Garnish with shredded egg and serve.