Microwave Glazed Halibut
|Halibut steaks||2 Pound (4 pieces)|
|Gelatin powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili sauce/Catsup||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , shredded|
1. In glass baking dish, cook halibut on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes until fish flakes with a fork turning dish once during cooking.
2. Drain the fish and reserve accumulated liquid.
3. Remove any skin and bone and place on a serving dish.
4. In glass bowl, combine fish liquid and gelatin powder.
5. Cook on HIGH (9) for 1 minute.
6. In a bowl stir mayonnaise and chili sauce or catsup well.
7. Pour evenly over fish and chill until jelled.
8. Garnish with shredded egg and serve.
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.6%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.7 mg50.9%
Sodium 290.9 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.64 g0.21%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.47%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 51 g102.6%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 0.85%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet