Halibut In Foil
|Halibut steak||20 Ounce (2 Steaks Of 10 Ounce Each)|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomato juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Marinate the fish steaks with garlic salt, salt and pepper, for 10 minutes.
3) Put the fish on a 10 inch square foil.
4) In a small bowl, mix together tomato juice, butter milk and parsley flakes.
5) Gently stream the buttermilk mixture over the fish.
6) Tuck the edges of the foil to prepare 2 firmly sealed packages.
7) Arrange the packages in baking pan and bake for 10 minutes or until fish is tender.
8) Tear open and serve the fish in packages, with a wedge of lemon on side.