|Halibut||2 Pound (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||3 , sliced diagonally|
|Carrots||3 , cut julienne|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Minced parsley||3 Tablespoon|
1. To prepare the halibut, thaw it if it is frozen and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onion, garlic, green pepper, celery and carrots.
3. Then add tomatoes, water, bouillon cubes and all seasonings, except 2 tablespoons parsley and simmer with cover for 20 minutes.
4. Add the halibut and simmer with cover for 5 to 10 minutes more such that done.
5. To serve, sprinkle with the remaining parsley.