|Halibut steaks||24 Ounce (4 Steaks, About 175 G / 6 Oz Each)|
|Natural yogurt||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Ground cumin||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce||1 Small, shredded|
|Fennel bulb||1 , sliced|
1. Preheat oven at 180°C /350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
2. Under running cold water wash the halibut steaks, gently pat them dry with absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
3. In a bowl mix yogurt, oil, paprika, cumin, fennel seeds, chili powder and little salt.
4. In the bowl place the halibut steaks, rub well with the tandoori mixture and with cover let it marinate in a cool place for about 4-5 hours.
5. Into a shallow ovenproof baking dish place the marinated fish and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
6. On a warm serving dish, arrange the lettuce and place the fish.
7. To serve spoon the juices over the fish and garnish with fennel.