Haddock Scramble Breakfast
|Finnan haddock||1 Small, cooked and flaked|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , grated rind|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a skillet, saute the haddock in butter over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
2) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then stir in the pepper, lemon rind and parsley.
3) Spoon over the haddock, stir gently and cook until the eggs are cooked.
4) Just before serving, top the haddock with the cream.
5) Serve the Haddock Scramble immediately on a serving plate.
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.1%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 497.3 mg165.8%
Sodium 585.4 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 27 g54.7%
Vitamin A 24.1% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet