|Unsalted margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Haddock fillets||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Crushed basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon wedges||4 (As Needed)|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (As Needed)|
1) Take a saucepan and melt 1 tablespoon margarine. Saute sliced almonds for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
2) On a broiler rack put haddock skin-side down and dot with remaining margarine.
3) Season it with basil and pepper. And then put it in the broiler about 2 inches away from heat for 9 minutes.
4) Sprinkle almonds and broil for 3 more minutes.
5) Serve haddock almandine dressed up with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.