Haddock A L'Orange
|Haddock fillets||2 Pound|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange slices||4 (for garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the fillets. Pat them dry. Transfer into the baking dish.
3) In a bowl, mix orangae juice, margarine, orange rind, salt and pepper.
4) Pour the marinade over the fish.
5) Bake the dish uncovered for about 25 minutes. When tested with a fork, they should flake easily.
6) Arrange the haddock in a serving platter.
7) Garnish with chopped parsley and orange slices on top.