|Fresh haddock fillets||1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. Fill a saucepan two thirds with water and bring it to a boil.
2. On a heatproof plate, place fish after skinning, washing and drying.
3. Season fish lightly along with lemon juice, and dot with margarine.
4. Close the saucepan with a lid or another plate. Keep over pan of boiling water; let it steam for approximately 20 minutes or until the fish looks opaque and flakes easily.
5. Transfer fish on to a hot dish carefully. Garnish with parsley.
6. Serve hot with parsley sauce served separately.
If there is any liquor from the fish, it should be added to the sauce.
Calories 294 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.4%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.9 mg11.6%
Sodium 664.3 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.14%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet