|Fresh haddock fillets||1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. Fill a saucepan two thirds with water and bring it to a boil.
2. On a heatproof plate, place fish after skinning, washing and drying.
3. Season fish lightly along with lemon juice, and dot with margarine.
4. Close the saucepan with a lid or another plate. Keep over pan of boiling water; let it steam for approximately 20 minutes or until the fish looks opaque and flakes easily.
5. Transfer fish on to a hot dish carefully. Garnish with parsley.
6. Serve hot with parsley sauce served separately.
If there is any liquor from the fish, it should be added to the sauce.