Haddock with an Olive Crust
|Pitted black olives||12 , finely chopped|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Freshly chopped tarragon||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Spring onions||3 , trimmed and finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Skinless haddock fillets||24 Ounce (Thick, 4 Fillets, 175 Gram / 6 Ounce Each)|
|Freshly cooked carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Serving)|
|Cooked beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked freshly (For Serving)|
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the black olives in a small bowl with the breadcrumbs and add the chopped tarragon.
2. Add the garlic to the olives with the chopped spring onions and the olive oil. Mix together lightly.
3. Wipe the fillets with either a clean damp cloth or damp kitchen paper, then place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. Place spoonfuls of the olive and breadcrumb mixture on top of each fillet and press the mixture down lightly and evenly over the top of the fish.
5. Bake the fish in the preheated oven for 20—25 minutes or until the fish is cooked thoroughly and the topping is golden brown. Serve immediately with the freshly cooked carrots and beans.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2187 Calories from Fat 1147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 126 g193.3%
Saturated Fat 27.5 g137.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 209.3 mg69.8%
Sodium 3846.5 mg160.3%
Total Carbohydrates 184 g61.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.2%
Sugars 25.7 g
Protein 92 g183.7%
Vitamin A 21.6% Vitamin C 29.2%
Calcium 49.2% Iron 93%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet