Brains on the Half-Skull with Alien Potion and Vampire Cocktails
|Brains on the half-skull|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Green grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grenadine syrup/Strawberry cordial mixer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|7-up/Tonic water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime cordial mixer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green food coloring||1 Pinch|
Brains on the Half-Skull:
1. Cut the Grape Tomatoes in half lengthwise.
2. Next, take a spoon and scoop out the inside of the tomato, putting into a bowl.
3. Add the Cottage Cheese to the tomato insides and mix together.
4. If you choose to add Fresh Basil, mix it in with the cottage cheese at this point and the Salt and Pepper to taste.
5. Arrange all of the emptied tomato halves onto the serving plate and then spoon the cottage cheese into each half.
6. For final touches add a bit more salt and pepper .
Alien Potion and Vampire Cocktails
7. For both beverages, the steps are the same.
8. First, freeze the grapes overnight (or for a few hours at the minimum).
9. Add 7 or so frozen grapes of your preferred color to a glass. Next, add two capfuls of cordial mixer to the glass.
10. If you’re making the Alien Potion, add a few drops of food coloring at this point.
11. Next Add 7-up or Tonic Water to fill the glass.
12. Stir the beverage (and mix the food coloring in).
13. Serve the beverages with the “brains”.