The key to making a well-rounded guacamole is having the perfect amount of acidity, spiciness and texture. I don't know about you but I like my guacamole fully loaded with red onions, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos and more! Having grown up in a Mexican household, I consider myself a guacamole enthusiast and find any excuse to make a batch and enjoy it with a nice cold beer or glass of wine.
4 Medium, pitted
1 Large, finely chopped
3 Medium, finely chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop
1 Medium, chop
1. Remove the flesh of the guacamole and add to a bowl.
2. Add lime juice and lightly mash the mix.
3. Add the red onions, roma tomatoes, cilantro, serrano chili and pickled jalapenos and toss together.
4. Add salt to taste and mix.
5. Plate and serve with tortilla chips as a snack.