Easy guacamole recipe is the best Mexican condiment and it’s perfect for any feast.
Red bell pepper
1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)
Extra virgin olive oil
1) Half the avocados, remove their pit and scrape the flesh out of them.
2) Smash them with a fork as smoothly as you like them to be, I like them chunky.
3) If you don’t want to have hot guacamole deseed the jalapeno.
4) Otherwise, finely chop in a chopper- jalapeno, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro and tomatillos.
5) Now add all the ingredients to a bowl, mix them and serve.
You can serve it with some corn tortillas.