|Ripe tomatoes||2 Medium, peeled and seeded|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||3 Tablespoon (3 Envelopes)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food processor or crush using the masher.
3) Mix in lemon juice, chopped green pepper, chopped onion, seasoned salt, pepper, chili powder, sour cream and mayonnaise. Blend the mixture well.
4) In a small saucepan, dissolve the gelatine in cold water. Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
5) Cook the gelatine over a low flame, while stirring constantly. Beat for about 20 minutes or till the mixture resembles the consistency of a beaten egg white.
6) Add the gelatine into the avocado mixture. Mix well.
7) Transfer the salad into a 1 1/2-quart melon mould.
8) Cover and chill the salad overnight or a minimum of 4 hours.
9) To serve the salad, unmould onto a serving platter.
10) With a spatula, loosen it around the edges of the mould. Turn the mould over onto the serving platter.
11) You may place a hot cloth over the mould to help speeden the process. Shake the salad gently.
12) Garnish the Guacamole Mold with chopped parsley.