|Ripe avocados||2 Large|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, seeded and chopped|
|Mild green chili||1 , seeded and chopped finely|
|Lime||1 , grated for rind and squeezed for juice|
|Scallions||2 , trimmed and chopped finely|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh into a small bowl.
3. With the back of the spoon, mash the avocado flesh lightly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Turn into a serving bowl
6. Serve the guacamole at room temperature or chilled on a platter of corn chips, tortilla chips, or a selection of sliced vegetables.