Grilled Halibut Tacos With Guacamole Sauce
|Halibut steaks||32 Ounce (Or Fillets, 4 Pieces, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon (For Drizzling)|
|Ripe hass avocados||3 Milliliter, pitted and scooped from skins with a large spoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Eyeball It)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coarse salt||1 Teaspoon (Eyeball It)|
|Plum tomatoes||2 , seeded and chopped|
|Scallions||2 , thinly sliced on an angle|
|Romaine lettuce heart||1|
|6 inch tortillas||12 (Use The Soft Variety)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat a grill pan or indoor grill to high setting or prepare outdoor grill.
2. To prepare the halibut drizzle on both sides with olive oil to keep fish from sticking to the pan or grill and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Grill fish for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, such that opaque.
4. Over the fish squeeze down lime juice and remove from the pan or grill.
5. With a fork, flake fish into large chunks.
6. In a blender or food processor process avocado, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, yogurt and salt such that smooth.
7. To a bowl add guacamole sauce and stir in diced tomatoes and chopped scallions.
8. Shred lettuce and keep aside.
9. Check for the fish, if it comes off the grill pan or grill, blister and heat soft taco wraps.
10. Assemble by piling some of the fish chunks into soft wraps and slather with guacamole sauce.
11. Top with shredded lettuce and fold tacos over and serve.