|Avocado||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery seed||1 Pinch|
1. Halve the avocados and scoop out the flesh into a large mixing bowl
2. Wash and finely chop the tomatoes and green peppers.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mash the avocados using a fork.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes, peppers and parsley
6. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix well until all the flavors are combined.
7. You can adjust the salt and spice as per your liking.
8. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and allow the flavors to blend together.
9. You can serve this as a topping for tacos, as a dip with crackers or chips and as a filling in sandwiches.
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 173 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 44.8%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet