|Avocado||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery seed||1 Pinch|
1. Halve the avocados and scoop out the flesh into a large mixing bowl
2. Wash and finely chop the tomatoes and green peppers.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mash the avocados using a fork.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes, peppers and parsley
6. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix well until all the flavors are combined.
7. You can adjust the salt and spice as per your liking.
8. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and allow the flavors to blend together.
9. You can serve this as a topping for tacos, as a dip with crackers or chips and as a filling in sandwiches.