1. Preheat the dehydrator.
2. In a bowl, combine cabbage, pepper, onion, parsley, oil and salt. Dehydrate them until done.
3. In a bowl, place the pulp of avocado. Squeeze the lemon and mash the avocado pulp using a masher.
4. Mix the dehydrated vegetables with the avocado mixture. Add celery, garlic and jalapeno and mix well.
5. In a food processor bowl, put zucchini, lemon juice, tahini and salt. Blend then until smooth.
6. In a serving plate, place the cucumber slices. Put some guacamole on top of each slice.
7. Serve the Guacamole with Hummus right away.
Two fine dips made the raw style. Like the video shows, making 2 dips is not that big a deal. They are going to be loved at every party. Serve along with pita chips and tacos or top on vegetable roundels.