Trout Timbales With Guacamole
|Ripe avocado||1 Small, peeled, stoned and chopped|
|Finely chopped red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Tablespoon, squeezed|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Skinless rainbow trout fillets||16 Ounce (4 Pieces, 4 Ounce / 125 Gram Each)|
|Avocado||1⁄2 (For Garnish)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 (For Garnish)|
1. To make guacamole, combine avocado, chili, onion, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
2. Line 4 x 1/2-cup capacity timbale tins with a trout fillet. Fill each tin with guacamole and wrap completely in foil.
3. Place timbales in a large saucepan and pour about 3 cm/1 1/4 in of warm water, or until water comes about half way up the sides of timbales.
4. Slowly bring water to just below boiling point and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove timbales and set aside to cool for 2 minutes.
5. Remove foil and gently unmold timbales using a knife to ease them from the edges of tins. Place timbales on serving plate and garnish with fresh avocado, lemon and finely sliced vegetables if desired.