Guacamole recipe is always so easy and simple. It tastes great. You can use and eat it the way you want. On tortillas or with salads.
1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped
3 , minced
4 , diced
1. Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and toss well.
3. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced. Add the tomatoes.
4. Mix well and salt and pepper to taste.
5. This can go perfectly well as a dip with your chips during snack time.
Looking for a classic dip which is fresh and tasty? Then take a look at this chunky Guacamole recipe to see how the chef combines avocadoes with jalapeno pepper and tomatoes to make an exotic dip with ease. This is a great Mexican dip and is best served with tortilla chips.