1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and spay with oil mist.
3. Place fish, skin side down, on baking sheet.
4. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise and beat until smooth. Add dried fruit, and mix well. Spread sauce evenly over fish.
5. Bake at 425° F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
6. Serve immediately with a salad and enjoy!
Whether you want to eat heart-healthy, trim a few pounds or simply love seafood, here is a super easy, 6 ingredient salmon recipe for you to try. This heart healthy salmon recipe is the centerpiece of quick suppers and easy entertaining. Low fat fruit yogurt sauce is flavored with cranberries and blueberries. Sweet berry flavor with tangy yogurt sauce, accents simply baked salmon wonderfully. This dish is befitted to be on a holiday menu.