Grits 'N' Greens Dinner Bake
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Uncooked regular grits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce, thawed & well drained (1 package)|
|Swiss cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (2 cups)|
|Cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a large saucepan and bring water and salt to a boil in it.
3) Gradually stir in grits, stirring constantly.
4) Cover and reduce heat. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add spinach, ham and Swiss cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
6) Add mustard and eggs.
7) Pour prepared mixture into a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish.
8) Sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 45 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
9) Cut and serve Grits 'N-€™ Greens Dinner Bake hot.
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.4%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.6 mg46.5%
Sodium 410.4 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 26 g52.7%
Vitamin A 96.9% Vitamin C 22.4%
Calcium 41.1% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet