Grits 'N' Greens Dinner Bake
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Uncooked regular grits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce, thawed & well drained (1 package)|
|Swiss cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (2 cups)|
|Cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a large saucepan and bring water and salt to a boil in it.
3) Gradually stir in grits, stirring constantly.
4) Cover and reduce heat. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add spinach, ham and Swiss cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
6) Add mustard and eggs.
7) Pour prepared mixture into a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish.
8) Sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 45 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
9) Cut and serve Grits 'N-€™ Greens Dinner Bake hot.