Parmesan Cheese Grits
|Chicken stock||4 Cup (64 tbs), defatted|
|Quick cooking grits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen corn||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and in it pour the chicken stock.
2. Bring the chicken stock into boil against medium high flame.
3. Whisk in the grits
4. Trim down the heat into medium-low, cover the pan with lid, and cook for 7 minutes or more until the stock becomes thick. Stir the stock occasionally, so that the stock may not get overcooked.
5. Stir in the corn, thyme, pepper, Parmesan cheese in the thickened stock.
6. Remove the herb treated stock from the flame and let stand for 5 minutes to warm the corn.
7. Serve the stock in bowl in warm condition.