Shrimp Stew And Grits
|Chopped celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Small shrimp||3 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Seafood seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped radishes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot cooked grits||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Heat butter and stir in celery, onion, and green pepper.
2. Cook the vegetables until soft.
3. Put shrimp, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and seafood seasoning and mix well.
4. Pour water and cook on medium flame by stirring continuously.
5. Once the mixture thickens, lower the flame and cook for 15- 20 minutes.
6. Put radishes and cook until heated through.
7. Toss the stew over grits and serve.
Calories 521 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.9%
Saturated Fat 5 g25.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 533.2 mg177.7%
Sodium 1161 mg48.4%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 71 g142.5%
Vitamin A 22.1% Vitamin C 61.5%
Calcium 22.9% Iron 53%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet