Grits is another breakfast recipe, which is very easy and quick to make. It is a Southern US breakfast food. It you serve grits with ham and gravy or any other such dish it makes a nice side dish and wholesome meal.
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Mix water, milk and add salt, pepper and butter.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Add grits, stir and bring to boil.
4. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
5. Place a butter cube on grits and serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.