|Collard green||1 Pound, rinsed and teared|
|Smoked ham/Bacon||5 Ounce, diced|
|Canola oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , diced|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. In a pan add in the smoked ham and canola oil. Sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the onion and cook for few minutes.
3. Add in the collard greens in bunches and sauté.
4. Pour in the chicken stock and mix well. Cover with the lid for 5 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Cover again and cook for 5 minutes more.
6. Serve Collard Greens with red eyed beans and rice.