Chef Keith Snow from http://www.HarvestEating.com demonstrates and easy way to create delicious kale greens.
1 Bag (1 kg)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Large, chopped
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Harvest Eating Herb Seasoning as needed, to taste)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (organic)
1) Peel and roughly chop the shallot.
1) In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil, add the shallot and garlic saute for a few seconds.
2) Sprinkle and stir in the seasoning, then add the kale greens.
3) Sprinkle with some more seasoning and pour in the chicken stock.
4) Cover the pot with lid and cook for about 45 minutes until cooked down.
5) Spoon the Kale Greens in a serving plate and serve immediately.