Microwave Celery Victor
|Sliced celery||4 Cup (64 tbs) (1/2-inch diagonal pieces)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the celery, mushrooms, onion, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Mix well and set the mixture aside.
3) Into a 2-cup microwavable measurer, add in water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, parsley, basil, pepper and bay leaf.
4) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes ot till it starts to bubble and thickens slightly. Stir halfway through the cook time.
5) Add the sauce onto the celery and mushroom mixture. Cover and microwave on HIGH for about 8 minutes or till the celery becomes tender-crispy.
6) Stir the mixture once in between.
7) Chill the Celery Victor for a few hours.
8) Serve the Celery Victor garnished with freshly chopped parsley.