|Chicken bouillon||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pimiento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lettuce leaves||3 (as needed)|
1. Diagonally cut celery into very thin slices.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken bouillon over medium heat until it starts to boil.
3. In a bowl or saucepan, place celery slices and pour the boiling chicken bouillon over it; let it stand for 20 minutes.
4. Drain celery and reserve the bouillon in a saucepan.
5. To the bouillon add gelatine and stir over low heat until gelatine is dissolved.
6. Remove from the pan from heat and add lemon juice.
7. Place the pan in the refrigerator and chill until the consistency of the mixture is like unbeaten egg white; stir occasionally.
8. Stir in horseradish, parsley, pimiento and mustard.
9. Return the pan into the refrigerator and chill until it is jelled but not firm.
10. Add the celery slices and fold in the gelatine.
11. Over a plate, line lettuce leaf at the bottom and serve Piquant Celery at the centre.