|Celery head||1 Medium|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||To Taste|
|Wine vinegar/Cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
1. Wash celery with water and lengthwise cut into ½ inch pieces.
2. Into sterilized jars, pack the celery pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix mustard and sweetener with a little vinegar until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Pour the mustard mixture over the celery in the jar.
5. Pour enough vinegar to fill jar.
6. Cover the jars and chill for at least 24 hours before serving.
7. Enjoy Vinegar Celery as a snack or serve alongside any hot or cold meat dish.