Assorted Stuffed Celery
|Pascal celery||2 1⁄2 Pound, separated into stalks, trimmed, washed and crisped (1 Bunch)|
|For ham-peanut filling|
|Canned deviled ham||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chunk style peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bottled salad dressing||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|For avocado filling|
|Ripe avocado||1⁄2 Pound (1 Medium Sized)|
|Onion salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot red pepper sauce||2 Drop|
|For cheese filling|
|Sharp cheese spread||5 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Bacon slices||4 , crisp-cooked, crumbled|
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the avocado into half, remove and discard pit, and peel the halves; using a fork, mash it well.
5. Add onion and garlic salts, chili sauce, lemon juice, red-pepper sauce and mix well.
6. Use the mixture to stuff remaining 18 pieces of celery.
7. Stuff the remaining celery pieces with sharp-cheese spread and garnish with bacon bits.
8. Cover stuffed celery and refrigerate for at least 1 hour until well chilled.
9. Serve Assorted Stuffed Celery in a serving platter for a delicious appetizer.
Stuffed celery sticks can be prepared and refrigerated well in advance of serving.