|Celery||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Water chestnuts||5 Ounce|
|Celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pimento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Dash|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
6) Combine almonds, bread crumbs, butter, almonds and curry powder. Toss and mix well.
7) Spread over casserole and bake for about 35 minutes.
8) Serve Exotic Celery hot.