Yogurt Stuffed Celery
|Celery||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Plain yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Blue cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mashed|
|Finely chopped chives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Trim the roots of the celery stalks and wash them thoroughly to remove grit.
2. Cut the stalks into 2 -inch pieces. You should get about 20 pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Beat the mixture with a spoon or
4. wire whisk until creamy and smooth.
5. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and harden slightly.
6. Use a teaspoon or a piping bag to full the celery pieces with the cheese filling.
7. Arrange the stuffed celery pieces on a platter and cover with plastic wrap.
8. Refrigerate until chilled.
9. Garnish the celery pieces with additional caviar before serving, if you like. This makes a good party appetizer.
Calories 53 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.7 mg3.2%
Sodium 139.1 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.48 g1.9%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet