Yogurt Stuffed Celery
|Celery||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Plain yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Blue cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mashed|
|Finely chopped chives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Trim the roots of the celery stalks and wash them thoroughly to remove grit.
2. Cut the stalks into 2 -inch pieces. You should get about 20 pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Beat the mixture with a spoon or
4. wire whisk until creamy and smooth.
5. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and harden slightly.
6. Use a teaspoon or a piping bag to full the celery pieces with the cheese filling.
7. Arrange the stuffed celery pieces on a platter and cover with plastic wrap.
8. Refrigerate until chilled.
9. Garnish the celery pieces with additional caviar before serving, if you like. This makes a good party appetizer.